In Wilderness


In wilderness is the preservation of the world.  ~Henry David Thoreau




Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.  ~Henry David Thoreau






Our home away from home this week.  The weather was perfect, the location was perfect, and the company was of course perfect.  We braved the forest in a tent, sleeping with the bears and coyotes, porcupines and deer under a canopy of pines.  We cooked by the fire and spent our days exploring the beautiful surroundings.  It was heaven and as far as I'm concerned this will always be one of my favorite memories, this time away with my family, my sweet loves.  
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Drat! I clicked off without word verifying-AGAIN! I think you are straightway across the big water from me? What a wonderful time with your family. We were never able to do thst when our own kids were little-our loss! Enjoy every moment with them! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts