11 N 11


A look back at my favorite 11 photos of 2011.  It was really hard to narrow it down but these and the sets they belong with are my favorites, sometimes for the photography, sometimes for the memories they evoke.  It was a great year and I'm looking forward to 2012, a leap year which makes it all the more special.  I've decided to attempt project 366 and can't wait to get started on it.  Wish me luck, I'm sure I'll need it to stay on track :)  See you next year!

May we all have good fortune as we venture into a new year.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh--Those are darling shots! I love them all..but you know that! I am SOOO excited that you are going to do the 365 challenge again. That is how I discovered you and your beautiful family. I can't wait to watch everyone grow and change. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, it does look like a magical year. And I never realised it would one photo more this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts