Tick Tock


As the clock winds down and we draw nearer to the end of 2012, I can't help but think,
thank goodness!  I know it doesn't follow the typical spin your life and make it sound fabulous
approach that I see so much of in blogland but this year, this year has been the most tiring,
un-creative, two steps behind kind of year I have ever had.  It's true!  It sounds awful doesn't it?
It's entirely unlike me.  I'm not even sure what happened.  This year has left me scratching my
noggin in wonder.  I wonder where it went and worse I wonder where I was for most of it.
There is a light at the end of this tunnel though.  The last few days I have felt better.  I am excited
to wake up again.  I mean really excited, as in I start the day exercising and planning new things
to learn and do.
I don't know what caused the change but I'm glad for it and I hope to... no... I know
 I will see more of it in 2013.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh- I am glad you are feeling better about everything. I have had years like that, too...years where I just kind of lost myself in nothingness....busy but not productive, you know? I look forward to lots of your beautiful pictures this year- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts